Wiz Studio provides its service to you subject to the following Terms of Service (“ToS”), which may be updated by us from time to time without a notice.
Hereby in these Terms of Service, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Wiz Studio.
When using particular wiz.studio owned or operated services, you and wiz.studio shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be updated from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the ToS and/or Purchase Agreement. Wiz Studio may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
Description of Service
wiz.studio provides users with access to a varied scope of YouTube marketing services (referred as the “Service”). You also understand and agree that the Service may include advertisements and that these advertisements are necessary for Wiz Studio to provide the Service.
By purchasing any product or Service, you agree to pay the indicated purchase price and further agree that (a) you have the authority make such a purchase, (b) you have the authority to use or access the YouTube account linked to the purchase, and (c) you will not use the Services for any fraudulent or illegal purpose whatsoever. You acknowledge and agree that all sales are final and that refunds will only be offered in accordance with the terms of this Agreement and the Refund Policy posted on Wiz Studio.
Other refunds will only be granted in the sole discretion of the Company. You also understand and agree that the Service may include certain communications from Wiz Studio, such as service announcements and administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of Wiz Studio partnership, should you become an affiliate or a customer of Wiz Studio at any time.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new Wiz Studio properties, shall be subject to the ToS.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that Wiz Studio assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
You are responsible for obtaining access to the Service, and that access may involve third-party fees (such as Internet service provider).
You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. All users of the Service should be 15 years or older.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under respective national and international laws.
You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration, order, and checkout form (the “Order Registration and Billing Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Order Registration and Billing Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
Wiz Studio is particularly concerned about the safety and privacy of children and all its users on the whole.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Wiz Studio has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Wiz Studio has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Code of Conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not Wiz Studio, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service.
Wiz Studio does not control the Content posted via the Service (except for the Content owned and operated by Wiz Studio) and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may not transmit or post the Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Under no circumstances will Wiz Studio be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree to not use the Service to :
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
– Harm minors in any way;
– Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Wiz Studio official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (“Rights”) of any party;
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose;
– Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
– Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
– Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
– Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange;
– Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any terroristic, harmful or illegal organization(s);
– “Stalk” or otherwise harass another;
– Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above.
You acknowledge that Wiz Studio may or may not pre-screen Content, but that Wiz Studio and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, Wiz Studio and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the ToS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Wiz Studio may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content if required to do so by law or when such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the ToS; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Wiz Studio, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by Wiz Studio and/or content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data transmitted from country to country, or to country in which you reside.
Wiz Studio does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, you grant Wiz Studio the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable:
- With respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of Wiz Studio, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purposes of providing and promoting the specific Content which was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you or Wiz Studio removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such Content on the Service solely for the purpose for which such Content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you choose to continue to include such Content on the Service and will terminate at the time you or Wiz Studio removes such Content from the Service.
- With respect to Content other than photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Service, the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in any format or medium now known or later developed.
“Publicly accessible” areas of the Service are those areas of the Wiz Studio network of properties that are intended by Wiz Studio to be available to the general public. The wiz.studio website for example, and all areas of such site are accessible to the general public.
Contributions and Feedback
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Wiz Studio through its Testimonial webpage, Live Chat, Contact Us form, phone or via emails, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) Wiz Studio is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) Wiz Studio shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) Wiz Studio may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of Wiz Studio without any obligation of Wiz Studio to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Wiz Studio under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify Wiz Studio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors hold harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the ToS, or your violation of any rights of another.
Content Duplication and Proprietary Rights
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service. You also agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit other website users content for any commercial, or otherwise, purposes. Wiz Studio logo, tagline, trademarks and service marks and other Wiz Studio product and service names are trademarks of Wiz Studio. Without Wiz Studio’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Wiz Studio trademarks.
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws.
You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Wiz Studio or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part.
Wiz Studio grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. You agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Wiz Studio for use in accessing the Service.
Use and Storage Practice
You acknowledge that Wiz Studio may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on Wiz Studio servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in any given period of time.
You agree that Wiz Studio has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service. You acknowledge that Wiz Studio reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time (with no activity within 180 days). You further acknowledge that Wiz Studio reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
Changes and Updates to the Service
Wiz Studio reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Wiz Studio shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service on its sole discretion. Wiz Studio may (but not obliged to) provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the ToS, by email, regular mail or postings on the Service.
Account and Service Termination
You agree that Wiz Studio may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your Wiz Studio account, any associated email address, and access to the Service.
Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the ToS or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (d) discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof), (e) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (f) extended periods of inactivity(more than 180 days), (g) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (h) non-payment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
Termination of your access to the Service account includes (a) removal of access to all offerings within the Service, including but not limited to Wiz Studio paid and free products, services, communication, assistance, and all other access, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in Wiz Studio’s sole discretion and that Wiz Studio shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related YouTube products or services through an Affiliate program, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Wiz Studio shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service and/or third parties associated with Service may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because Wiz Studio has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Wiz Studio is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Wiz Studio shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such external linking, YouTube products or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided “as is” and on “as available” Wiz Studio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether expressed, or implied.
- Wiz Studio and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that (a) the service will meet your requirements; (b) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable; (d) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and (e) any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Wiz Studio or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the ToS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WIZ STUDIO AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WIZ STUDIO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE YOUTUBE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY YOUTUBE PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
Third Party Beneficiaries
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this ToS, there shall be no third-party beneficiaries to this agreement.
Wiz Studio respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Wiz Studio may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts and access to the Service of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Wiz Studio with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Wiz Studio Service Explanation
To provide any and all services we offer on our site we will use a variety of techniques, including but not limited to PPC, media buying, and email marketing. The result of the purchase is nothing more than the outcome of a custom built marketing campaign similar to you purchasing SEO or other online marketing services. The amounts mentioned on our Engagement products order forms are approximate – we will deliver the amount you specified on the order form as a minimum but can deliver more. All services on our sites, unless otherwise stated, are offered as one-off marketing campaigns. Although most of our customers get SEO rankings and engagement increase along with ROI, sales and revenue boost, we do not guarantee any engagement other than what you purchased for your campaign.
We never make the owners of YouTube accounts associated with the YouTube signals we deliver to take action without their consent. Nor do we try to misguide them in any way.
Neither us nor our customers own the YouTube results we deliver. They are all properties of their respectful owners.
Fulfillment of Orders
We guarantee that you will receive the services you ordered. However, we cannot make any guarantees or warranties in terms of delivery time. The delivery time is largely estimated based on the average order completion time. Timescales on your order are only estimates, and be aware that your order may exceed the time stated. There are many factors beyond our control which might impact delivery time of every campaign. By placing an order, you accept that there might be fluctuations in the number of views, followers, likes etc., these can happen for many reasons including but not limited to algorithm changes and system updates. With respect to video optimization services, the quality is represented by the samples showed on the respective product pages. It is recommended that you take a close look at those before placing an order as the results would resemble the work sample displayed on our website. SEO services naturally take more time to be completed as building backlinks takes time, and it usually is completed within 2-4 weeks depending on the amount you order.
Terms of Delivery
To ensure the order is carefully completed a member of Order Processing team manually checks each order approved by the system. The details of such order as the provision of URL links, the size of a package, the billing address, and payment transaction may take some time before the delivery starts. Be aware of the possibility of delays on big orders for YouTube Engagement products (10 000+) when deciding to purchase from Wiz Studio. Holiday sales, or discounted products or services (if any) are also delivered slower than the regular packages.
The delivery tends to slow down naturally between 1PM – 10 PM ET because of the processing queue and high volume of orders placed from various time zones and locations, thus making this time not advisable for order placement. In certain circumstances the delivery time may also be negotiated between Wiz Studio and you. In the event of some significant delays with an order due to YouTube algorithm updates or the updates within the Wiz Studio team or system, you may reach out to the support team to get an update on your order status, if you haven’t been notified via email yet.
Please, keep in mind all the above mentioned factors that may impact the speed of your order completion. Place an order ONLY if you feel you are fine with its delivery terms
Refunds and Refund Policy
Third-Party Account Termination
You agree that any terminations of your third-party accounts are at your own risk and in no way the responsibility of Wiz Studio or any of its affiliated parties or organizations. You understand and accept and all risks associated with using our services and Wiz Studio may not be held responsible for any account suspension, termination, video deletion as the order is placed voluntarily and no login details are asked. While we take due care and our methods, you understand the possibility for this to happen.
Pricing, Currency and Exchange Rates
All prices stated on the Wiz Studio website are in United States Dollars (USD) and will be charged in this currency regardless of your location, situation or foreign exchange rates. If you are unsure of exchange rates, we recommend you locate relevant information before placing any order through our site. We reserve the right to update the pricing according to updates in the services value, or the costs associated with the provision of those without prior notice. Thus, it is your responsibility to keep track of any changes on our website and/or Service, including but not limited to the pricing updates.
Please report any violations of the ToS by contacting us at [email protected] .
Last Updated on January 6, 2020